Chronic pain is a complex condition that affects millions of Americans.
It is unlike any kind of temporary pain you may feel from a specific ailment like a headache or injury. If you are among one of the millions of Americans who have suffered with pain for several months or longer you may have a chronic condition.
What causes chronic pain and what you can do about it?
- Some chronic pain can be traced to a specific injury.
- Many cases of chronic pain are related to these conditions.
- Low Back Pain
- Fibromyalgia – TOXIC (gut recovery) – IV Therapy/Nutrients
- Yeast overgrowth
- Nerve Damage
- Small fiber nerve changes that contribute to imbalances
Small fiber nerve changes in the body can be triggered by food, poor diet, poor sleep. We do testing to identify the root causes of the inflammation and develop a treatment plan.
Treating the underlying condition is important.
Getting to the root cause of your pain is what we do best. We evaluate, address and treat the physical causes, not just the symptoms of chronic pain and inflammation. Putting a focus on food sensitivities, diet and other potential triggers for pain, we are able to help patients get well and get to the next level in their wellness journey.
Some of the specific treatments we offer are:
- LET Therapy
- Lymph enhancement therapy is a modality of increasing lymph fluid. It uses low vibrational energy provided by radiofrequency waves which increases lymph flow and increases breaking down of protein rich fluid in the tissue space. It has been shown to benefit in lymphedema as well as conditions which involve chronic and acute inflammation and pain. Sessions usually run about 45 minutes.
- PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma or PRP is blood plasma with concentrated platelets. The concentrated platelets found in PRP contain large reservoirs of bioactive proteins, including growth factors that are vital to initiate and accelerate tissue repair and regeneration. These bioactive proteins initiate connective tissue healing, bone regeneration, and repair, promote development of new blood vessels, and stimulate the wound healing process. PRP injections are done under ultrasound guidance for precise localized delivery into injured ligaments, muscles, and joints. Patients see significant improvement in symptoms and this treatment can eliminate the need for more long term approaches.
- This therapy is more effective than Cortisone shots in its ability to heal and strengthen tendons and ligaments for long term healing. Cortisone tends to provide a quick fix for temporary relief.
- PRP has strengthened and thickened tissue up to 40%
- Most people respond to a series of 3-6 sets of injections with each set spaced 4 weeks apart.
PRP injections can be helpful for treatment of:
- Sacroiliac joint
- Iliolumbar ligaments
- Facet joints
- Interspinous ligaments
- Disc herniations
- Annular Tears
- Rotator cuff?partial tears
- Biceps tendinosis
- Chronic glenohumeral ligament sprains
- Acromio-clavicular joint dysfunction and pain
- Levator scapulae tendinosis
- Epicondylitis?medial and lateral?tennis elbow and golfer?s elbow
- Ulnar collateral ligament injury
- Distal biceps tendon partial tear
- Wrist & Hand
- Chronic thumb sprain
- Joint arthritis
- Hip/Pelvis/SI joints
- Piriformis syndrome
- Greater trochanteric bursitis
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Hamstring strain
- Ischial tuberosity bursitis
- Hip joint arthritis
- Osteonecrosis of the femoral head
- Symphysis pubis pain
- Patellar tendinitis/tendinosis
- Osgood-Schlatter?s disease
- Quadraceps strain or partial tear
- Degenerative arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chondromalacia patella
- Lower leg
- Calf pain
- Ankle & Foot
- Chronic ligament strains
- Chronic Achilles tendinosis
- Chronic partial tendon tear
- Plantar fascitis
- Arthritic joints
- Osgood-Schlatter?s disease
- Hair loss
- Anti-wrinkle treatments for face
If you are experiencing symptoms of chronic pain and have been experiencing pain for a long period of time, consider making an appointment to discuss your options and get on the right path for health and longevity.
Doctors Thinking Differently
Let us help you feel what?s it is like to be well.