Eat. Heal. Be Well.
This is where your journey to good health, healing, and wellness?begins.
Here you will find all the be well content we wish to share in hopes it may help you on your journey to good health, healing and wellness.
- Chef AJ Calorie Density Chart
- The pleasure trap: Douglas Lisle at TEDxFremont
- Calorie Density Approach to Nutrition and Weight Management
- Sitting at your desk doesn’t have to be a pain in the neck
- Fiber Fueld (Book)
- The Pleasure trap (Book)
- The Happiness Lab with Dr. Laurie Santos (Podcast)
- Shawn Achor: The happy secret to better work (TED Talk)
- Reynolds score calculator
- Framingham risk assessment
- How to read a Nutrition Facts label
- Blue Zones: live longer, better
- The Headspace App
- The Insight Timer App
- Dr. Zach Bush: 4-Minute At-Home Workout
- Coronavirus Free Breathing Exercises
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Mythbusters
- Hydrotherapy 15 | Contrast Shower
- Super Brain (Book)
- The Happiness Lab with Dr. Laurie Santos
- Is Salt Good for You? Sodium Facts You Need To Know About
- Coronavirus Pandemic Update 100
- Mental Health & Community Resources
- Nutrition Facts
- So Is It Okay to Eat More Red and Processed Meat? – Scientific American
- Chickpea Flour Vegan Omelet. Eggless Soy-free Gluten-free Recipe – Vegan Richa
- Breakfast Tofu Scramble
- Adriene’s Yogi Tea Recipe
- What to Do When Swimming Isn?t an Option
- The Trained Podcast by Nike
The Empowerment Podcast with Dr. Jyothi Rao
Did you know we have a podcast?
At Shakthi Health and Wellness Center our integrative medicine approach focuses on the whole person, is informed by evidence and makes use of all forms of therapies to help you reach optimal health and healing. In this podcast we will be covering topics in health, wellness, and fitness. Our goal is to help you feel good and live a healthier lifestyle.
Hypermobility Happy Hour
Dr. Rao was recently a guest on the Hypermobility Happy Hour podcast with Dr. Linda Bluestein. You can listen to the episode here: Food, fatigue, and function: Interview with Dr. Jyothi Rao about the importance of gut health.